Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I took a bunch of surveys on gaming lagoon but I get no points?

I took about 4 surveys and I received no points, some of them are in the "pending" section and some are not. None are approved and again I have 0 points. I don't know what to do or why this is happening. Please help.

I took a bunch of surveys on gaming lagoon but I get no points?
You have to wait for them to approve/check off the survey in order to get the points. Some take a while, others take a very short amount of time. Most of the time, you MUST follow the directions on the offers, which usually means providing as much "realistic" (true) information as possible and not skip many parts of the survey. I'm just trying to be as truthful as possible, because this site really does work.





I signed up through





http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=119066





and I've already got a free PSP. It really works, don't be afraid.


No comments:

Post a Comment